Tuesday 22 July 2014

This Thing That's Wrong With Me.

I'm so so very tired, much more than usual, some of you may remembering me saying that I have suspected Lupus, well what ever it is is absolutely knocking me senseless right now, one minute I'm absolutely fine and the next I feel like an octogenarian arthritic Snorlax, you know those fat sleepy (but very cute) Pokemon.
It's been beautiful here over the last week, the sun is shining and the birds are singing, I however am not, I didn't realise that if I do have Lupus, I should totally with out doubt stay out of the sun, I was only when I felt my joints starting to hurt, needing to sleep as much as humanly possible and that my skin came up red patches, itched and felt like it was about to fall off did I realise that I should really stay inside, it's like I've reached some level of ultra goth, I may even invest in a pretty black parasol to go with my melancholy when it comes to daylight.
I'm just waiting for my appointment with rheumetology to get to the bottom of this, my GP is pretty sure that it is Lupus, part of me hopes it is so I can take steps to deal with head on but until I know for sure there's not much I can do. Hopefully this flare won't last long and normal business can be resumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment