Monday 28 April 2014

The Trouble with Face Cream.

I suffer from combination skin, no matter what moisturiser I try on my face it either dries it out comepletly or makes it feel like I've been head first in the butter dish! Over the years I've spent a fortune on trying to find something that suited my skin, nearly everything makes my face sweat within minutes of applying. I've tried budget, organic, light, night, you name it I've bought it.
With money being tight I was having a look to see if there was any deals in ASDA when I decided to give their own range aimed at "young skin". I bought these two for £1 each.
                                         ASDA Young Skin Matt Finish Moisturiser (100ml)ASDA Young Skin Foaming Facial Scrub (100ml)
I won't lie, I didn't think they we're going to do anything special, in fact I didn't think they were going to be any good at all.
I was absolutely blown away by just how amazing these little beauties are!
The face scrub has tiny little bits of walnut shell, it smells nice and leaves you skin feeling soft and clean, it doesn't leave any residue and it doesn't dry out your face.
The moisturiser is just awesome, I really can't get over how much I love it, it soaks in really fast, it's not like the usual moisturisers I've tried, this leaves a matt finish, it doesn't leave your face feeling slippery or oily, it just leaves it soft and cool, they have a lovely smell that isn't at all over powering.
I've noticed a massive difference in breakouts since using these and my face doesn't seem half as red, overall I think this is a great range and will be trying the other products too.

The only thing that isn't too great is the tubes aren't widely recycled, but ASDA are against animal testing and fund research into alternatives which is awesome!
For anyone that has trouble with oily or combinations skin I really would recommend giving this a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment